Revision as of 21:23, 27 June 2010 by Y2kbug
I'm User Y2kbug alias Andreas.
My systems – in use:
- IBM Thinkpad R51 1830-DG4
- Apple Power Mac G4 “Quicksilver” (2001) – upgraded to be a Dual 800 MHz
- PowerMac: Texas Instruments TAS3001C
- Apple Power Mac G4 “Mirrored Drive Doors” – upgraded to be a Dual 1.42 GHz
- Apple Power Mac G5 “Late 2005” – Dual-core 2 GHz
- Apple Onboard Audio: Burr Brown PCM3052 “Onyx” (analog in- & output, S/PDIF digital output) and Crystal Semiconductor CS84xx “Topaz” (S/PDIF digital input)
Some useful resources:
- ALSA User Info, a good place to start
- The unofficial ALSA Wiki, a good resource for ALSA users
- Gentoo Linux ALSA Guide – now you know which GNU/Linux distro I'm using :-)
- The asoundrc configuration file
Please note: I'm just a regular user with no programming skills at all!