Revision as of 22:33, 30 August 2009 by Y2kbug
I'm User Y2kbug alias Andreas.
- IBM Thinkpad R51 1830-DG4
- Apple PowerMac G4 “Mirrored Drive Doors” – Dual 1 GHz PowerPC 7455 (M8689LL/A)
- Apple Power Mac G5 “Late 2005” – Dual-core 2 GHz PowerPC 970MP (M9590LL/A)
- Apple Onboard Audio: Burr Brown PCM3052 “Onyx” (analog in- & output, S/PDIF digital output) and Crystal Semiconductor CS84xx “Topaz” (S/PDIF digital input)
Some useful resources:
- ALSA User Info, a good place to start
- The unofficial ALSA Wiki, a good resource for ALSA users
- Gentoo Linux ALSA Guide – now you know which GNU/Linux distro I'm using :-)
- The asoundrc configuration file
Please note: I'm just a regular user with no programming skills at all!