Revision as of 01:16, 4 August 2007 by EliotBlennerhassett
developer for AudioScience
work on DSP hardware+software, linux drivers, linux apps, in fact anything except windows drivers.
TODO (ALSA asihpi driver)
- Linked streams have glitches with JACK (in progress)
- IEC958 controls (aesebu status bits, raw AC3 passthrough)
- ? any more controls to implement: compander, equaliser, volume autofade, adapter mode?
- Add constraint rules to reflect limits on samplerates etc per card type
- Multichannel support (in progress)
- mmap emulation for cards without DMA?
- Get driver into kernel ;)