Tutorials and Presentations
Revision as of 18:05, 28 May 2010 by Bcollins
- ALSA 0.9.0 HOWTO - Dr Matthias Nagorni has writen a comprehensive tutorial for audio application developers.
- Howto use the ALSA API - Paul Davis has also written a brief explanation.
- ALSA Sequencer (draft) - Frank van de Pol's draft on programming the alsa sequencer.
- Kernel OSS-Emulation - Takashi Iwai has written some notes on how ALSA handles OSS applications.
- Programming ALSA (Espanol) - David Garcia Garzon has written Spanish docs and tutorials
- Basic Alsa Driver Tutorial - Ben Collins has written a very basic tutorial on the minimum alsa kernel driver
- The LAD Meeting @ZKM 2003 in Karlsruhe, April 2003 provided two presentations (among many) from the core ALSA developers Jaroslav and Takashi. You can view slides and listen to .ogg recordings of the presentations.