Revision as of 00:58, 7 August 2007 by EliotBlennerhassett
Zone for ALSA developers
Details about PCM_Ring_Buffer.
See also ALSA Developers Wiki
The following list is copied from the ALSA Developers Wiki front page. Many of the actual pages have not (yet) been copied.
- DevelAPI - discussions/proposals/prototypes about API changes, extensions, new API design etc.
- DevEmbedded - How to build ALSA for embedded applications.
- SourceCodeRepository - It now uses mercurial (hg)
- TroubleShooting - No sound? System panics? Look here for help! ?Doesn't belong in developer category? seems to be very similar to unofficial wiki TroubleShooting
- ChangeLog - Via the Online hg repository
- DriversInDevelopment - Technical Info on various drivers in development
- ApplicationDevelopment - Technical Info to aid application developers
- DevTodo TODO - Developer TODO lists ?Do these need to be separate from developers name page?
- ASoC - ALSA for System on Chip processors.
- InterviewWithDanielJames - internal thing ?belongs in History or background info?