ALSA firewire stack
ALSA firewire stack includes isochronous packet streaming engine and drivers for audio and music units on IEEE 1394 bus.
- A module for helper functions of isochronous packet streaming for IEC 61883-1/6 and AM824 data block processing. (since Linux 2.6.39)
- A driver for audio feature of iSight produced by Apple Inc. (since Linux 3.0)
- A driver for models with DiceII/TCD2210(Dice Mini)/TCD2220(Dice Jr.)/TCD3072-CH ASICs produced by TC Applied Technologies, Inc. (since Linux 3.13)
- A driver for models with Fireworks board module produced by Echo Audio Corp. (since Linux 3.16)
- A driver for models with DM1000/DM1100/DM1500 ASICs and BeBoB firmware produced by ArchWave AG (formerly known as BridgeCo. AG) (since Linux 3.16)
- A driver for models with FW970/971 ASICs produced by Oxford Semiconductor (acquired by PLC Technology). (since Linux 3.19)
- A driver for Digi00x series produced by Avid Technology Inc. as a brand of Digidesign. (since Linux 4.4)
- A driver for FireWire series produced by TEAC Corp. as a brand of TASCAM. (since Linux 4.4)
- A driver to communicate on IEEE 1394 bus between several Linux systems.
- A driver for models produced by Mark of the unicorn.
- A driver for Fireface family produced by RME.